Saturday, September 20, 2014

Through the waters

 
Happy Sunday!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello dear friends,
 
 
Through some of the hardest patches of my life you would have found me walking
St. Petersburg Beach in FL.
I would walk and pray and my tears were lost in the ocean's salty spray
on my face.
 
This scripture is a personal favorite, as I have felt the "waters of troubles"
would certainly overflow and drown me.
Jesus was always there and even the hardest aspects of my life were
walked through with Him by my side.
 
If you are going through a difficult time in your life,
I pray my photography, along with this beautiful scripture
will soothe your heart and lead you to a closer walk with Him.
Both in the rain and the sunshine of every day life.
 
From my heart to yours, may your day be blessed.
Lynn
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I am longing for the ocean right now, there has been so much stress and busyness lately. I went to the lake yesterday and it was so beautiful, but I do long for the ocean. You are so lucky to be there and go anytime, but I would miss the seasons I confess. I owe you a long letter, I haven't forgotten!
    Hugs,
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete

If my photos have touched you in a special way, I would love to have you share with me in the comments. Also, if you have a prayer request you wish to share I would be honored to add it to my prayer list.
From my heart to yours I so hope your visit today has been blessed.